Free Shipping Details:
- Our Free Shipping offer is available in the contiguous United States only. Orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or international addresses do not qualify.
- Items purchased with a PO (purchase order) do not qualify for Free Shipping.
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products.
- If you return your purchase, then the cost of shipping will be deducted from any refund or credit.
- Lightweight items (13 ounces or less) will be shipped via the United States Postal Service First Class Mail. This is trackable and normally arrives within two to four days. Heavier items ship via FedEx Ground® or UPS Ground. Delivery times range from one to five days, depending upon the distance to the destination.
- Free Shipping may not be combined with other offers or discounts.
Returns & Exchanges
What if there is a problem with my order?
If there’s a problem with your order, the first thing to do is call your Sales Engineer. He or she will take care of you, no matter what. The only policy we have is we’ll do whatever it takes to fix the problem and make you happy.
What if I receive a defective product?
If you believe you’ve received a defective product, contact our support team at (760) 349-8645, and speak with a Tech Support specialist. Or you can simply complete our online support request form , and we’ll respond quickly with assistance or provide you with a return authorization (RA) number. If we determine the unit failed under warranty within 30 days of purchase, we will cover shipping costs within the US to replace the unit for you. For items purchased marked as “used” that malfunction or fail and that haven’t been abused or misused, you may return these items within 90 days of purchase for a refund of the purchase price or an in-house credit minus the cost of shipping.
“No Hassle” Return Policy:
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with any new product, for any reason, you may return it for a refund of the purchase price or an in-house credit, or you may exchange for another product within a fair amount of time from the shipping date (usually 30 days). If your purchase was eligible for free shipping, the shipping cost will be deducted from your credit or refund.
90-day Used Gear Guarantee:
For items purchased that were marked as “used” that malfunction or fail, they may be returned within 90 days of purchase only if they malfunction or fail and haven’t been abused or misused. Used items may be returned for a refund of the purchase price or an in-house credit minus the cost of shipping. Customer will be responsible for paying all shipping charges (to and from Audio Engineering Associates) on returned used items.
How to Make a Return:
We’re sorry your purchase didn’t work out for you. To make a return, please first call your Audio Engineering Associates Sales Engineer to arrange for an RA (Return Authorization) number. Next, to ensure your exchange or credit is processed as quickly as possible and to help you avoid a return adjustment, please follow the below checklist:
- If you have redeemed a manufacturer rebate or promotion, your return will be subject to a restocking fee.
- Please write the RA number on the shipping label and NOT on the product box itself.
- Items must be returned in the condition they were received, including all accessories, documentation, and packaging materials.
- If your package was originally shipped double-boxed, please return the unit(s) double-boxed.
- The product should be packed in the original product box with the UPC codes intact.
- When repacking the product box, avoid using duct tape or other adhesives that can leave a residue.
- Please use a shipping method that is trackable, such as FedEx or UPS.
- Remember that if your order was shipped for free under our free shipping promo, the cost of outbound shipping will be deducted from your return credit.
- We recommend that you insure your package when shipping back to us when purchasing your own shipping labels. Sometimes things get damaged en route, and if that happens, we want you to be covered.
Please address the package to:
Audio Engineering Associates
RA # xxxxxx
1029 Allen Ave
Pasadena, CA 91104